1667 K Street, NW

1667 K Street, NW, the original site of Washington's YWCA, was purchased by Akridge in 1978. Akridge was successful in negotiating its purchase of the land primarily because it was flexible enough to meet the financing and relocation requirements of the YWCA. Akridge's building on the site, a handsome structure clad in polished Italian granite, reflects the primacy of its location on Farragut Square, just two blocks from the White House.


1667 K Street was acquired by the estate of James Campbell in 2001.

BUILDING SPECS
YEAR BUILT:1983
FLOORS:12
SQ FOOTAGE: 182,271
USES: Office, Association Headquarters
PARKING:4-Level Underground Garage
AKRIDGE SERVICES: Development, Acquisitions