Date Posted: 03/18/2019
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting the management and operation of first class commercial office buildings in the Akridge portfolio, as assigned. The Client Services Coordinator’s primary obligation is to provide outstanding customer service to Clients, investors and vendors through innovative, responsible and responsive building management and financial management techniques.
The Client Services Coordinator will also coordinate with the Building Services, Leasing, Construction Management and Accounting departments to ensure outstanding customer service is provided to our Clients and Investors.
This position reports directly to the Senior Property Manager or Property Manager of the assigned properties and works in cooperation with the Building Services staff, property management staff and other members of the building team, outside contractors, and in the service of all Building Clients.
The Client Services Coordinator interacts regularly with all Clients, members of the Building Services staff and outside contractors. Therefore, professionalism and the ability to deal with various personalities are primary qualifications. The Client Services Coordinator must possess strong verbal communication skills, exemplary organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines and the ability to handle multiple priorities. The Client Services Coordinator must be proficient in Word and Excel and have the ability to function on a variety of computer software programs. Client Services Coordinators will be expected to enroll in the Real Property Administrators curriculum with the intention of receiving a RPA designation within approximately three years and to become a notary public.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with tenant representatives by visiting each Client contact on a regular basis. (at least twice per month)
- Work in conjunction with other Akridge departments and all outside contracted personnel to provide Clients with the highest level of quality service.
- Be familiar with all lease terms and requirements
- Communicate with Clients through the of Electronic Tenant Solutions software.
- Coordinate Client relations activities with Akridge.
- Respond promptly to all Clients inquires and follow up with all requests for services.
- Perform administrative duties including invoice approval, access security fob and contact management and other duties as assigned.
- Assist Senior Property Manager and Property Manager with budget preparation.
- Issue Client Manual and see that information is kept current.
- Assist with contract management and preparation as requested.
- Assist with creation, planning and implementation of building wide Client events.
- Provide back up for the lobby attendant or security guard.
- Provide notary services to building Clients.
Site Inspections and Building Operations
- Work with Chief engineer and building services staff to ensure that the building mechanical systems and grounds are clean, secure, energy efficient, operating properly and in compliance with building codes.
- Maintain vacant space in secured and marketable condition at all times.
- Maintain emergency procedures guidelines.
- Oversee on site contracted personnel to ensure that they provide our Clients with the highest quality service. Act as a liaison with the Management Contact for the particular service provider.
- Develop professional working relationships with Leasing, Construction Management, Development and Building Services.
- Initiate work tickets as a result of site inspections and follow up with Engineer, Porter or Lobby Attendant.
- Follow up with clients on work orders.
- Act as contact for requests from Clients regarding contract work and contracted personnel. Initiate work request and/or arrange for contractor. Inform PM and follow up with contractor and Client.
- Schedule cyclical maintenance such as window washing, carpet cleaning, and elevator maintenance.
- Input work tickets into computer as needed. Close work tickets as requested by Property Manager.
- Follow up status and classify as to urgency. Keep Senior Property Manager advised of problems in the building.
- Distribute annual Client survey forms to all Clients and coordinate with Senior Property Manager and Property Manager on follow- up of evaluations by letter and telephone.
- Initiate invoices for all Client billable work performed by JAMCO staff and outside contractors.
- Code all vendor invoices in accordance with the building budgets for approval by others.
- Responsible for recurring procedures associated with Client move-ins including but not limited to: preparation and presentation of welcome letters; Initiation of recycling program; follow up on order of directory strips, suite and building signage.
- Initiate major non-recurring and capital improvements projects according to the budget schedule.
- Assist with other financial reporting.
- Assist with department wide programs as requested.
Conference Room Managment (if applicable)
- Schedule and manage conference rooms or other public areas of the building.
- Manage building staff with set up and break down of conference facility
- Assist with IT support for the conference facility
- Initiate invoices for conference room use
- Oversee general appearance and upkeep of the conference facility
- The Client Services Coordinator must obtain approval from the Property Manager prior to making any expenditure on behalf of the building in excess of $500.
- Assist Engineer staff with administrative tasks.
- Assist with compliance with Akridge’s internal building operational audit program (BOA).
- Attend weekly staff meetings as well as other regularly scheduled building meetings.
- Assist with creation, management and implementation of building’s emergency preparedness plan.
- Assist with creation, management and implementation of building’s sustainable plan.
- Assist with department wide initiatives as assigned (i.e. elevator permits, certificate of insurance tracking etc.)