As an owner of commercial real estate, we understand what it takes to successfully manage an asset. We enhance property value by expertly controlling costs, meticulously maintaining building components, and implementing long-term strategic plans. To ensure that each Akridge team member can control operating costs while delivering incredible service, we extensively train our new employees. Our on-boarding process lasts six months and indoctrinates team members in our standard policies and procedures. We comprehensively train each new hire, and also coach and mentor them. As a result, we are able to care for buildings as if they were our own and apply our unparalleled management approach to each property we manage.
Guided by our mission of service, innovation, and results, our employees constantly try to anticipate Clients’ needs and surpass their expectations. Our award-winning Client service consistently outperforms the region and our occupancy rates speak for themselves. Clients want to stay in our buildings.
Our Property Management portfolio includes the following properties.
- 601 Thirteenth Street, NW – The Homer Building
- 630 Eye Street, NW
- 636 Eye Street, NW
- 900 Seventh Street, NW – IBEW Headquarters
- 975 F Street, NW – Carroll Square
- 1016 Sixteenth Street, NW
- 1121 Fourteenth Street, NW – Society for Neuroscience Headquarters
- 1199 North Fairfax Street
- 1200 New York Avenue, NW – AAAS Headquarters
- 1200 Seventeenth Street, NW
- 1201 L Street, NW – AHCA Headquarters
- 1300 Connecticut Avenue, NW
- 1616 Rhode Island Ave, NW
- 1700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW – The Mills Building
- 1801 Alexander Bell Drive – American Society of Civil Engineers
- 1895 Preston White Drive
- 2301 Constitution Avenue, NW – USIP Headquarters
- 2800 Eisenhower Avenue
- 5280 Corporate Drive – Westview Corporate Center
- 7550 Wisconsin Avenue
- Gateway 270 Business Park